1. People are going wild on Twitter after a woman tweeted this photo of a raccoon and made an…astute observation.
i’m losing my mind over these buttcheeks … this raccoon DUMB thicc
— anita man (@pitysext)
“I’m losing my mind over these buttcheeks … this raccoon DUMB thicc,” she wrote.
3. Obviously, people were shook.
@pitysext this is one thing I didn’t need to see
— patrice (@serrati_patti)
4. Some people were just like…no.
— Madelyn Grace (@starrybab3)
5. Or they were just confused.
— Kate ☮ (@k8cknopp)
6. “You need Jesus.”
— Aida ?? (@wellisthisvalid)
7. Others were just impressed.
why does this raccoon have a better ass than me https://t.co/OREl1quFr5
— owen (@xowenm)
8. “This picture got me wishing I had an ass like this raccoon.”
This picture got me wishing I had an ass like this raccoon ??? https://t.co/1k47Ly5YNN
— Dani (@danii_palmaa)
@pitysext @kalesalad yo @NikoBoomin this raccoon show up outside your house wyd ???
— dysfunctional siren (@peekabooduke)
10. “This raccoon got that wagon.”
@pitysext @chfjuicedup1 this raccoon got that WAGON
— luc (PX) (@metalcore74)
11. Some people took it too far.
Your girl is asleep & you find this raccoon in the kitchen washing dishes, wyd?
— Super Morio (@LordKelvin273)
12. Someone even found a “thicc skunk” too.
@pitysext @Patcheel But have you tried thicc skunk?
— ★MaryMae★ (@AlienMaryMae)
13. Pray for Twitter ppl.
*whispers* if she a racoon im a racoon. RT @pitysext i’m losing my mind over these cheeks .. this raccoon DUMB thicc
— ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ (@AlbertTheAddict)