It was a memorable experience for me and the dogs, and we certainly learned a lot. Here were the main findings:
• Before trying any online “hack”, make sure it’s safe for both you and your dog.
• If it’s a recipe, make sure you check that it doesn’t include any of these foods that could make your dog sick. Do an allergy patch test for grooming hacks.
• Cost everything out before investing in any products. You might find you could save yourself time and money by just buying, say, some dog shampoo instead.
• Think about the amount of time you’re about to commit to a DIY project. Would your dog benefit from just spending that time playing with you instead?
• Also, don’t try to film your dog while falling over or you’ll break your phone.